Screen Capture: SnagIt
SnagIt is the quickest and easiest way to create the images and videos you need and instantly share them with anyone, anywhere. SnagIt’s flexibility allows you to customize features to fit your specific needs and arrange SnagIt on a large scale. SnagIt gives you all the tools you need to create eye-catching images and videos for easy sharing.
- One Click Capture! Quickly capture what you need, when you need it. Regardless of the program you are using, SnagIt’s “OneClick” stays on top of your current window, making it easily available when you need it allowing you to have instant access to videos, images, hotkeys, capture profiles and the SnagIt Editor.
- Communicate Effectively! Clearly use the Video Capture feature to easily create screen videos for demos or quick reviews – share them with anyone anywhere!
- Make Your Project Unique! Conveniently customize profiles and determine the specific settings and behaviors of your project!
- Highlight What’s Important! With SnagIt you can draw attention to emphasize the specific parts of your image – which can be done by simply selecting the portion you want highlighted and SnagIt will blur and darken everything else for you.
- Enhance, Improve and Enrich! Easily add effects to your images and draw attention with arrows, hide selected information with a blur, add a text callout or torn edge effects with your captures… and SO much more!
- Save Some Time! With SnagIt your captures are automatically saved to your library with the most recent captures viewable all the time, making it faster and easier to find the images you’re looking for. Containing a wide variety of default profiles for you to customize your profile to automate sharing destinations, file naming, file formats, captions, effects and so, SO much more!
- Save, Share, and Send! Efficiently share your images and videos with anyone with a variety of outputs. You can easily send your image captures the usual lot or you can even share your project to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Screencast.com, YouTube, or FTP for easy sharing.
Digital Publications: FlippingBook
FlippingBook is a powerful software used to create realistic digital publications that can be viewed on numerous devices such as PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, and Androids.
What can you create? With FlippingBook you can create anything from catalogs, documents and presentations, brochures, magazines, books and so much more!
Digital Publication Features:
- Public Protection. Protect your FlippingBook publication with several layers of security to restricting them to be displayed only on your desired specific websites.
- Powerful Import. From text to graphics to spreadsheets, FlippingBook allows you to import Adobe Acrobat PDFs, Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents, diagrams, bitmaps and so much more! The program enables you to format them all into a platform-independent, page flipping publication.
- Instant Sharing! Publ.com is an integrated service that allows you to share any publication instantly, right from the FlippingBook program menu!
- Skin Editor. FlippingBook Skin Editor allows you to make extensive adjustments to publication skin features and attributes, including adjustments to very minor or major details.
- Trying to Create a Table? The Table of Contents Editor allows you to create a multi-level of contents directly, with a user-friendly interface or import them automatically from PDF documents.
- Want to Advertise Your Publication? FlippingBook allows you to upload your publications to your website with just one-click.
- Social Networking! With FlippingBook you can share your publication instantly by e-mail or share them via social media.
Audio Editing: Audacity
Audacity Recording Features:
- You can record live audio from microphone, line input, USB/Firewire devices and many others.
- The device toolbar manages multiple input and output devices.
- Dub over existing tracks to create multi-task recordings.
- Record at sample rates from high resolution devices.
- Record multiple channels at once.
- Level meters can monitor volume levels before, during and after recording. Clipping can be displayed in the waveform or in a label track.
- Import and export all formats supported by libsndfiles.
- Import raw audio files using the “Import Raw” command.
- Create Wav or AIFF files suitable for burning to audio CDs.
- Export MP3 files with the optional LAME encoder library.
- Sample rates and formats are converted using high-quality resampling and dithering.
- Track with different sample rates or formats are converted automatically in real time.
- Convert takes and records into digital recordings or CD’s.
- Easy editing with cut, copy, paste and delete!
- Made a mistake? That’s ok! Audacity allows for the ultimate sequential undo and redo to any number of steps to correct any and all mistakes.
- Edit and mix large numbers of tracks.
- Envelope Tools! The envelope tool allows you to fad the volume up or down smoothly creating effortless transitions.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or, vice versa.
- Remove static, hissing, humming or other disrupting background noises.
- Alter frequencies! With equalization, bass boosting, high/low pass and notch filtering effects, you can create a smoother, more pleasant to listen to audio file.
- Other built-in effects include: Echo, phaser, wahwah, paulstretch, reverse, truncate silence and many more.
35mm Slide Scanning: Nikon Scan
With the Nikon Slide Scanner you can directly load film in a scanning process combined with an incorporated Nikon ED-glass lens mean creating high quality scanning results every time! The slide scanner allows you to scan your slides directly and conveniently into a computer without the use of any intermediate printmaking.
Nikon Slide Scanner Features:
- Fast 38-second scanning process.
- Direct film loading.
- Quick AF and Quick Preview.
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface.
- Proprietary LED illumination technology.
- High-quality CCD sensor.
- New advanced image processing algorithm for color negative films.
How to Use:
- Make sure the power button is turned to “on” on the bottom left of the scanner.
- Open Nikon SUPER COOLSCAN
- Insert Slide into the slide carrier.
- Choose the appropriate film type, positive or negative, based on what media you are looking to scan.
- Click preview
- If desired, you may crop the image as well.
- Click scan.
- Ending can result.
- When saving, save as a JPEG.
Video Editing: Adobe Premiere
Adobe Premiere allows you to edit videos faster than ever before with its integration of its more powerful, more connected features!
Adobe Premiere Features:
- Editing Finesse! With Adobe Premiere you can edit more efficiently with a redesigned Timeline, intuitive track targeting, and dozens of new shortcuts. You can also see critical information such as duplicate frames, and through edits. With the feature “Paste Attributes,” you can copy and paste the specific effects you need from one clip to another. Yes, it is as easy as that!
- Linking and Locating Made Simple. The “Link and Locate” feature allows you to track down your clips quickly, making media management, as well as your production, must similar and efficient.
- Trying to Enhance Your Video? Thanks to the “Lumetri Deep Color Engine” you can quickly apply rich, beautiful preset color grades to your clip. With the Look Browser you can preview and add looks from Adobe Speed Grade as easy as adding a dissolve.
- Precise Audio Controls. Control the sound of your audio and video with the “Audio Clip Mixer” by adjusting clips independently for the perfect mix. With this feature you can fine tune your TC Electronic Radar Loudness meter, and access effects plug-ins like VST3.
- Close Captioning. Brand-new capabilities for importing and manipulating closed captions have been designed with editors in mind. Intuitively import, view, edit, adjust positioning and layout, and export.
DVD Authoring: Adobe Encore
With Adobe Encore you can create DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and web DVDs, all from a single project! Simply send Adobe Premiere® Pro projects directly to Encore without rendering, and then use flowcharts to define and view their navigation. With Adobe Encore CS6 you can efficiently create high quality DVDs, Blueray Discs, and web DVDs all from a single project! Adobe Encore CS6 allows you to create multipage menus automatically from chapters or slide shows in your project. Adobe Encore CS6 makes creating speeding up Blu-ray Disc and DVD creation easier with its 64-bit performance and solidity. Open and save projects faster and enjoy responsive performance throughout the authoring process.