Communication is essential. ICT provides support for (or can facilitate) a wide-variety of collaborative technologies for you.
These collaborative tools include:
- Traditional Video Teleconferencing (via Polycom or Tandberg codecs)
- Web-based Desktop Collaboration (Skype and Adobe Connect Pro)
- Telephone-based Conferencing (SU’s Meet Me service)
Maxwell ICT supports a wide variety of internet technologies to be used in fulfilling the various goals and missions of the school.
These technologies include:
- Ektron Web Content Management
- Checkbox Online Survey Software
- Personal Home Page Hosting
- WordPress Expressions Hosting
With proper planning, ICT can record and/or stream your event. We also can loan A/V recording equipment for you to use yourself. Typical uses and available equipment include:
- Guest Speakers
- Classroom Presentations
- Symposiums & Panels
- Recording for iTunes U or YouTube