What does ICT Training do?
- We are here to help you with your Maxwell-related projects. We respond via email for most questions, and will schedule one-on-one meetings if email is not a suitable communication avenue.
- We offer assistance in Microsoft Office and various other applications.
- ICT Training will sit down with your department to talk about specific department computing needs, and to discuss ways of becoming the most efficient users of your applications.
- ICT Training delivers training sessions every month.
View ICT Training materials on SUShare
When prompted for your username and password please enter your normal SU NetID and password.
ICT also offers:
- One-on-one assistance in our Interactive Media Lab (IML – basement of Eggers, room 062).
- Help Desk (located in 034A Eggers Hall) where students can come to ask questions and get hands-on help with computer, email or account related issues.